We’re looking for Health Care Professionals to run their own home care business!
~~ Introducing an amazing opportunity for health care professionals who are interested in owning their own health care staffing /home care/home health company. ~~
For a limited time, Star Nursing is making it possible for you to become part of one of the fastest growing industry – health care staffing/senior care/home health care involvement for an amazingly low one-time investment, you could own a branch of Star Nursing.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to be part of this rapidly growing industry, the health care staffing industry is booming!
You have the knowledge to succeed
- Are you ready to make a change and work for yourself?
- You already have the medical/nursing knowledge to be extremely successful.
- With this opportunity you can build a business while making a real difference in quality of care.
- We have locations available across the United States.
- For a one time investment you could be running your own Health Care Business, with proven training, support, advertising, marketing and success!
- We need your help in filling thousands of job orders, across the country (Traveling assignments/per diem assignments/permanent placements)
- You will immediately have access to hundred’s of national accounts generating income immediately!
Submit a request form today, branches/units are limited!
THIS WEB SITE AND THE FRANCHISE SALES INFORMATION ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL A FRANCHISE OR LICENSE. THE OFFER OF A FRANCHISE CAN ONLY BE MADE THROUGH THE DELIVERY OF A FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT. CERTAIN STATES REQUIRE THAT WE REGISTER THE FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT IN THOSE STATES. THE COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE NOT DIRECTED BY US TO THE RESIDENTS OF ANY OF THOSE STATES. MOREOVER, WE WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL FRANCHISES IN THOSE STATES UNTIL WE HAVE REGISTERED THE FRANCHISE (OR OBTAINED AN APPLICABLE EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION) AND DELIVERED THE FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT TO THE PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEE IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.